Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,
There are so many joys to having your own blog where you are able freely express your creative mind, express your thoughts and interests so it can be shared by followers. One of the joys is been recognized by fellow bloggers.
I have to say Thank You to Hayley whose blog is Fashion Trinket for nominating me for The Real Neat Blog Award. Her blog is wonderful as she shares her beauty, lifestyle and fashion tips. You should all definitely check her blog out.
Each time you are nominated for an award there are a few rules you have to abide by.
So here they are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Q & A Time!
Here are my answers to the 7 questions from Hayley:
1.What was the first gig that you went to?
Embarrassed to say this, the first gig I went to is a Sammi Cheng (HK Singer and actress).
2.Who is your number 1 celebrity crush?
If I had to pick they would be:
My number 1 male celebrity crush is Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock UK Version)
My number 1 female celebrity crush is Taraji P. Henson (I love her in Hustle and Flow, Think Like A Man, Four Brothers and how can I forget Empire!)
3.What is your biggest achievement?
My biggest achievement is realizing that in the last two years I am a strong, independent, happy woman that can be myself and have positive people (my friends and my beautiful partner) in my life that support me emotionally and be able to achieve my set goals. I use to face the demons through out my life but have managed to find a way to just be happy and realize that it is fine to fail. It is not the end of the world if we fail as we learn from each mistake.
4.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would love to live in London! Ever since I was very young I have always wanted to live in London to be able to see the history, art museums, buildings, castles and just be able to witness the lifestyle, shops and people. Not to mention be lovely to visit other areas in Europe as everywhere is so close. I am born and raised in Melbourne so would be happy with a new change especially in London.
5.What is the song that you could listen to on repeat as it’s so good?
John Legend- All of Me – Have always been a fan of John Legend, he has a great voice and his lyrics are so meaningful.
6.What’s the one fashion item or beauty product that you just couldn’t live without and the reasons why?
The one beauty product I could not live without is my Nude by Nature Powder Bronzer to provide my face with colour and glowing skin.
The one fashion item I could not live with is my Black Karen Millen Trench Coat. It is a classic black trench coat that can be worn in spring and summer with boots and heels and has lasted me for nearly 4 years.
7.How would you describe yourself in three words?
Risk Taker, Friendly and Quirky
People I am nominating for “The Real Neat Blog Award”
I am nominating the following people for “The Real Neat Blog Award”:
1. Amy for her Vogue Infatuation Blog
2. Ross for his Im Your Dad So Listen Blog
3. KoKo for her At Kokos Place Blog
4. Chloe for her It Started in Oxford Blog
Here are the 7 questions to be answered as I have nominated you:
1. If you were an animal, what would it be and why?
2. What’s your all time favourite TV Show?
3. What’s the best thing about your life right now?
4. What piece of clothing would you want in your wardrobe right now and why?
5. If you were a food, what would it be and why?
6. What would you be your last meal?
7. What would be your perfect meal?
Congratulations to the bloggers I have nominated!!!
Love Mei xoxo