Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,
I have been in bed the last few days recovering from the cold. As i am feeling a bit better thought I would share with you my waistcoat outfit that I wear to work.
The waistcoat can be worn by a male or female to work, at black tie events, weddings (a 3 piece suit or tuxedo). It can even be worn with a t shirt as a casual look.
Tips for purchasing a Waistcoat
- The importance of purchasing a proper fitting waistcoat is the length of the waistcoat. Always go to the store to try on the waistcoat and feel the fabric.
- When purchasing a waistcoat please remember to buy a waistcoat that fully covers the entire waistband of the trouser and never let any shirt fabric show in between.
- Trousers must also be sitting on the natural waist
When wearing a Waistcoat
- The waistcoat is very tailored and is meant to sit very close to the body when worn.
- I leave the last button of the waistcoat unfastened to allow more room at the hips for movement and sitting
- At the back of the waistcoat there is an adjustable “cinch” at the back which you can loosen after a big meal or if you had a few too many drinks.
Waistcoat Outfit = Snazzy
My below waistcoat outfit consists of:
- Rhodes and Beckett White Shirt
- Grey Waistcoat
- Marcs Grey Trousers
- Patent Nude Heels
Hope my tips help you consider buying a waistcoat. It looks quite snazzy! Don’t you think?
Love Mei xoxo